BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Have a play on our drums!

Dave the Minion

Monday 1 September 2014

Making our expo display



Look at the work we did to show our fractions learning. We made a fractions bakery and lolly display for expo! Most of the pretend food was made with salt dough (play dough without oil). The cakes were made with foam cushions, plaster of paris, and LOTS of paint! Whaea Kiri made the dough and we made the shapes, painted and decorated our pretend food. 











4 comments:

Mrs Nathan said...

I loved your dispaly Room 18! Your food looked good enough to eat and your questions really made me think.

Unknown said...

Room 18 you definitely had the most "yummy" and "tasty" looking display at our school expo!! It looked amazing! I hope many of your parents and whanau were able to come along and see your great work. I especially enjoyed seeing the maths learning you have been doing in Room 18. Keep up the great work!

teuwhinga said...

Man I thought that was real stuff but I like it

Anonymous said...

awesome photos room 18
Anna room13